What are the payment options?
In normal market conditions we will accept bank transfer and credit card. Bank transfer is free and the preferred payment method.
Credit card payment is only available in person (Brisbane) or by phone, for existing ID verified clients with a proven purchase history with us, or where a new client is storing metal with us. Credit card is accepted at our sole discretion and incurs a fee. At times of tight supply or market volatility we may remove credit card as a payment option.
Payment options and any fees are fully disclosed and clearly highlighted during the check out process prior to order confirmation.
What are the bank transfer payment terms?
Payment is required within 24 hours of order.
We recognise banks often take 48 hours to clear funds so all we ask is that you make the payment within the 24 hour timeframe. Failure to meet our payment terms may incur a cancellation fee and/or market loss
If you are making a payment by personal or bank cheque into our account (where clearance can take more than 48 hours) you must tell us in advance or your order may be re-priced or cancelled.
If you are making payment via online banking transfer please ensure your daily limit is sufficient to meet our 24 hour payment terms. We will not accept payments over multiple days unless specifically arranged in advance.
Daily transfer limits can be overcome in a number of ways:
- Go directly to your bank branch and request an over the counter electronic transfer.
- Request a daily transfer limit from your bank prior to making a purchase from us (this can take a week with some banks).
- Deposit money into our account prior to making a purchase. We will issue you with a credit which can be offset against your next purchase.
What are your bank deposit details?
BULLIONMARK PTY LIMITED
BSB: 032 691
Please ensure that you use the correct order number to identify your deposit if using an online transfer.
International transfers must be in AUD and net of any FX or bank charges.
International SWIFT code: WPACAU2F.
Our payment terms are based on 4 important world wide precious metal industry conventions:
- Once you place an order it is a legally binding contract (just like a stockbroker when buying shares)
- Settlement is required on a T+2 basis (Transaction date plus 2 days for cleared funds). Effectively meaning you need to release the payment within 24 hours of order to meet settlement requirements.
- Late or non settlement will be re priced and/or market loss/cancellation fees may apply.
- No metal will be released under any circumstances until your order is confirmed and we have cleared funds in our account.
To learn more about our terms and conditions, in particular understanding the implications of non settled payment and market loss please click here
What should I do if I have a payment problem?
Please contact our customer service team on 1300 600 629.