BULLIONMARK presents the 2021 1oz Kookaburra Silver Coin by the Perth Mint!
Every year the Perth mint releases a refreshed design for the Kookaburra coin in order to celebrate the iconic laughing Australian native bird species. What started in 1990 has grown into the Perth Mint's longest running bullion programs, known by coin collectors and bullion investors alike around the world.
Currently, the 2021 1oz Kookaburra Silver Coin is available to buy online or in-store from BULLIONMARK!
- Contains one troy ounce of 31.1 grams of pure 99.99% silver
- All coins come in protective individual plastic capsules, multiples of 20 ship in sealed rolls, multiples of 100 sell in trays
- Limited mintage of only 500,000 1oz coins
- Obverse design: the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination
- Reverse design: A kookaburra sitting on a eucalyptus branch along with information about the metal, purity, weight
The coin's reverse face depicts the iconic sight known to anyone who's spent anytime in the Australian bush of a kookaburra perched on a gum tree branch. Also on the reverse face includes the inscription 'AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA', the year 2021, purity, weight and metal type, along with the Perth Mint's 'P' mintmark (security feature).
The obverse of the coin features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination, making this coin sovereign-backed by the Australian government.
All 2021 Kookaburra silver 1oz coins ship to you in protective plastic capsules, while multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls and multiples of 100 are shipped in trays.
BULLIONMARK welcomes all feedback on our Kookaburra coin selection. Give us a call at (07) 3184 8400 to speak with a trader. Alternatively, we're available by email or live-chat on the website.